Thursday, May 11, 2006

sassy shoe thursday

okay, I have had to many people tell me that they would like to take part in Sassy Shoe Thursday, but they don't have the shoes for it. now, they could be just saying that because they truly don't want to participate, and that is cool, but for the genuine excuse that you don't think you have cool enough shoes, I just can't accept it! 'Sassy' just went with 'shoe' and 'thursday' so well, but everyone has shoes ( I kind of wish it was more mode to go barefoot), and so everyone can participate. you can also feature shoes that you don't own (yet!), so for a little inspiration, and an answer to excuses, you can go and visit solestruck.com. If you don't get totally desirous of cool shoes from this site, you have way more willpower than me!

now, for my shoes. these are my newest pair of shoes, and I love them. they go with everything, and after the first painfully disastrous time of wearing them, they are fairly comfortable. but, they are brown, and I think I am getting too much brown in my wardrobe. but, I still love the shoes.

7 comments:

Susie said...

Not too high and a nice neutral color :) I like!

The Melones said...

I love them! Casual yet dressy heel-I would definately wear those!!! I love them with the jeans-

Cortney said...

Fun! I agree with Rachel, very versatile shoe!

Anonymous said...

Those are TOO cute, and thanks for a cool new site!!!!

Beth said...

I have some very very similar and LOVE them. They go with just about everything and are ultra cute! I love the shoes and the idea of sassy shoe thursdays! How very clever and fun of you!

You may not remember me but I met you at LauraBeth and Jeremy's a couple of years ago during the holidays. (We were in their small group at the time)You and your husband were there in Great Falls talking about life in Kosova. I found your site from Laura Beth's and thought I would comment on your cute shoes. Hope you don't mind!

Your blog is so much fun to read! Your personality shines through each and every entry. I love it!
Take care~
Beth Sanders

Angela said...

Oooooh, Amber!!! Do you know how badly I cannot wait to go shopping with you? We better start hitting up our hubbies now for the allowance!!!

(I LOVE them!!! I need more neutrals in my wardrobe!)

Marie said...

LOVE those shoes!! and you can never have too much brown :)