Friday, May 12, 2006

pins and needles


Waiting, sitting, sort of uncomfortable, not very fun, want to move on to something else, but I can't yet. Or I am unable to..... My sister, is about ready to have her baby. She could be having it right now, truthfully. she has bann having contractions since Saturday, her mucus plug is out, she is dilated at least to three (that was the last account I knew of), and effaced 50%, and she is still walking around with my niece/nephew in her!!!! I talked to her yesterday, and told her that the 12th was a good day to have a baby. "Well, I kind of thought that the 10th was a good day to have a baby," she responded. I am praying for her, anxious for her, excited for her, nervous for her, rooting for her, crying for her, cheering for her, laughing for her, and wishing that I could hug her. But, that will be another waiting. So for now, I sit, with phone in hand, jumping at every ring, on 'pins and needles'.

9 comments:

Summer said...

I like the embellishments you added in the corners of the picture! That is a nice pic of her! Hmm....wonder who the photographer is :)

Summer said...

oh...I have a question for ya.....when I added my cool little design thingy, all of my font seems to have gotten larger, and I'm not sure I like it.....is there anything in the html format that I can change to make it smaller?

Elizabeth said...

I'm waiting on pins and needles, too!!! GO, Christel!!!

Cortney said...

I KNOW! I can't wait to see the little cutey!

Summer said...

No baby yet!!!!!! Just saw Christel! I'm anxiously awaiting as you are miss soon to be auntie!

Susie said...

Ohmygoodness!Almost!

Beth said...

Congrats to Christel! She is still as beautiful as I remember!

Doesn't a tea party sound fun?? I had a wonderful time fellowshipping and simply sipping on tea and eating yummy finger foods! I will let ya know when I do! I may even post a picture when I find one.

Yes I had shorter hair. This would have been in 2003 when we met right before your sister not sure I spelled that right) got married. Wow I didn't realize it was that long ago!

Marie said...

How exciting-keep us posted :)

Laura Beth said...

Yeah!! Another little person! I can't wait to hear! Thanks for keeping us "posted"!! ;)