Tuesday, January 31, 2006

getting happy

Hooray! I showered!!! A real shower, whole body, and it was great. I even got to shave my legs without getting to chilling cold water. And, Dan had showered before me. Amazing and awesome! I guess what happened is that people started throwing a fit about the electricity being so bad. They were having protests and everything. The workers told us that they saw it on the news, and last night at 7:00, the electricity came and stayed all night. It cut out a few times during the day today, but when we had it, we had it for a few hours at least. It was awesome. It's so funny how the things I get excited for have changed from what they were before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for warm showers and a little electricity! Gotta love the protests!:) And I totally agree, candlelight dinners are no longer romantic. I like full on bright lights as often as I can have them. Although, the candle light does very well at disguising a mess:) I'm still in the states so let me know if there is anything I can bring back for you guys.

Anonymous said...

oops...anonymous is me, Rachael!:)

Angela said...

I just LOVE hearing all the little details of your life! I'm so excited about seeing you at some point in California!!! Yipee! I knew we weren't apart forever.

Aren't clean shaven legs the best? Clean shaven legs with Bath & Bodyworks Body Butter. Do you have that? If not, we may need to fit that problem. =^)

Anonymous said...

2rpnr4ck0

Also visit my page ... loans online