Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fours

(I got tagged, and I'm very glad for the help, today! Writer's block.)

Four jobs I've had in my life
1. shoe salesman, or woman, or female teenager
2. waitress
3. barista, HA!, coffee girl
4. my favorite(s): mommy/wife

Four movies over and over, and have
1. Runaway Bride
2. You've got Mail
3. Knight's Tale
4. Good Will Hunting

Four places I have lived
1. 1525 12th Avenue South, Great Falls
2. 1800 32nd Street South, Great Falls
3. 1505 1/2 3rd Avenue South, Great Falls
4. Krushe e Vogel, Kosova
(wow, how boring)

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. CSI: crime scent investigation (Las Vegas, the others are just sad rip-offs)
2. 24
3. Trading Spaces
4. While you were out

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Southcentral California
2. Athens, Greece
3. Durres, Albania
4. Paris, France
(I made up for boring with those, didn't I?)

Four websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo! mail
2. Yahoo! mail
3. Yahoo! mail
4. Yahoo! mail

Four of my favorite foods
1. Pizza Hut breadsticks
2. Taco Treat tacos (shut up, Andy, I like them!)
3. MacKenzie River Pizza Co.'s ... anything
4. Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now
1. My mom's house
2. At Starbuck's having a decaf latte
3. At any of the afore-mentioned restraurant waiting for my food to arrive
4. anywhere that going to a wedding this eveing didn't mean dressing up in a prom dress in freezing cold weather and dancing outside!

Four people who I tag next
1. Christel
2. Rachel Piercy
3. Cindy Lee
4. Laura Beth




2 comments:

Susie said...

Andy to Susie, "That place is atrociuos... I would rather go to Taco Bell..."

I never had the pleasure.

Your lists make me smile:)

Laura Beth said...

Ok, I have to agree with the Sincocks that Taco Treat is DEFINITELY a favorite only among Great Falls natives.

If you told any random person that you had lived in Montana and Kosova, I doubt their first thoughts would be "How boring! Poor girl!" :) It just means that you haven't to go through the process of moving many times, which sometimes can take the excitement out of actually LIVING in many places!