Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sharing

Since I am awful at being private, and like to open, honest, and gregarious, I must share with you. Yesterday, I miscarried a baby. It was very new, only five or six weeks, so I am doing fine. If I let myself think about it - 'myself' being very emotional, cry-at-the-drop-of-a-hat, & wear her emotions loud - I will cry, but I cry for just about anything. Truly! I'm okay, and Heaven has a new addition!

Hey, I got snail mail today, too! Thanks Susie, I will definitely dog-ear this one!

4 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I'm so sorry. I wish there was something apart from prayer and an electronic hug that I could send you.

The Melones said...

Amber,
First of all, I wanted you to know I created a blog just to be able to reply to you (I'm actually going to use it too!) I was reading Laura Beth's and saw that you had one also so I jumped on over to yours.
I am soooo very sorry for your loss. I've had two and no matter how far along you are they are still emotionally hard. I will be praying for you- We love ya.
Rachel Melone

Angela said...

Dearest Amber~

I love you. I wish we could be sitting on my red couches right now with coffee in hand and stocking feet tucked under us. I would come over and sit by you and let you just spill your guts.
Remember that it's okay to grieve and be real. No one ever looks good in thick makeup.

Katie Glathar said...

Amber,
I am sorry to hear about that. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love, Katie